Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tournament #13

No poker last night, too tired and busy. 45-player tourney tonight. Not much to take away from this one except that patience doesn't always pay off. Lots of nonsense early on with 9 players gone after 1 or 2 hands. Thought I'd left behind that nonsense when I quit playing play money tourneys? Lots and lots and lots folding for me. Q/5, 8/3, 9/4, over and over and over and over. I ended up short-stacked and went all-in against a guy shorter stacked than me with QQ. He turned a set of jacks to beat me. Picked up QQ on the very next hand and they held this time to double up. Ended up making the final table by just hanging around. Flop a pair of jacks and push all-in for my last $3000. Get called by A/K with a heart draw. He rivers an ace and I'm busted in 9th. Frustrating.

FINISH: 9th Place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $58.05

No comments:

Post a Comment