Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tournament #34

Flopped a set on hand #1 and won a nice pot to jump to $2300 right away. Nice start. I then picked up 4/4 with THREE people all-in in front of me, so I quickly tossed them. Flop? 2/4/2. NICE. Would have busted all three of them. The very next hand? I get 4/4 again and fold again. Flop? J/3/4, two clubs. Turn is another club. River? 3. Guy who took the pot had an ace-high flush. Think I could have taken a big pile off him with me having a full house to his ace-high flush? I think so. AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH. Just went broke to the most ridiculous of plays. I had AA with a raise to $120 (4x BB) in front of me, so re-raised to $210. 2 callers. Flop is 6/9/4 rainbow. I bet $480, one caller. Turn is a 5. Push all-in, get called. Guy turns over 2/3. WTF. Quite possibly the most ridiculous play I've ever seen on Pokerstars. And that encompasses a LOT of ground. Nothing I can do about that stuff - I played that hand perfectly and got beat by a jackass. 31st place.

FINISH: 31st Place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $59.80

No comments:

Post a Comment