Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tournament #36

Folded my A/K to an all-in early on - guy turned over K/9 to someone else and a K hit on the flop. I had both players dominated and would have tripled up. Grrr. Mr. All-in is going all-in on every hand and was nice enough to double me up when I had J/J vs his A/5. Sitting on $2600, 3rd out of 41. Have got to get deeper into this tourney somehow. Well, that didn't happen. Same guy continued to push all-in all over the place. I picked up AA in the cutoff and immediately raised all-in. I get two callers. Short stack turns over Q/6. Wild man turns over Q/10. Flop comes 10/J/3. Turn is a K. And I'm sitting there thinking "another ace will hit, that's my luck tonight". Sure enough, another ace. Runner-runner straight off a ridiculous call. And I'm busted in 29th place. Once again, another hand played perfectly, once again another early exit. I'd like to say I learned something from this run of tournaments tonight but I didn't. What's to learn from having your aces cracked by ridiculous plays? NOTHING.

FINISH: 29th Place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $59.30

No comments:

Post a Comment