Monday, May 17, 2010

Tournament #72

Ups and downs in this one. Several nice pots early have me up to $2500. I then drop nearly a thousand when a guy calls my 4xBB raise with A/5 against my QQ. Flop is 5/3/2. Big bet, he calls. Turn is, naturally, an ace. That put me down to $1500. Made most of that back with A/K that turned into a flush draw on the turn and then a pair of Ks on the river. Won a big pot with 4/9 suited in the SB after limping. Flop was J/8/4 giving me four to a flush. Turn gave me the flush and a straight flush draw. River was a deuce. Checked the river and then called $500. Other guy had J/5 for a pair of jacks. Me up to $3800, 7th of 26. Back from the break, I pick up A/K off and raise to $200 (4xBB), one caller. Flop is 2/7/4. I bet $300, uncalled. Up to $4100. Pocket 10s push me to $4400, 8th of 22. A few blinds gone then an $1100 pot with 9/9 pushes me back to $4400, 5th of 17. A couple missed bets and some blinds and I'm down to $3500, 8th of 12. Play is glacially slow in this one, every single guy taking 20+ seconds on every single decision. Very frustrating. Moved to a different table with much faster play - yay! Limp in the SB with J/8. Flop is 9/9/Q. Check. Turn is a 10, giving me a straight. I bet $400, raised to $800, so I push all-in, called. Other guy has 9/6. So I'm golden right? HAHAHAHA, yeah right. River is a 9 giving the guy quads. ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME? Tell me this site isn't rigged. Seriously. I make a straight and the guy rivers quads on me? Yet another miracle suckout that goes against me. When the hell is one of these going to go in my favor? Or better yet, when will guys stop hitting miracles against me? I'm sick of whining about my bad luck but, damn, wtf else do you call it? 11th place.

FINISH: 11th place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $55.90

No comments:

Post a Comment