Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tournament #62

Sigh...I am totally mystified. I have no idea how to place this online game. Seriously. First to act, I pick up KK and raise to $120 (4x BB). I get 4 callers. Flop is Q/10/6 with 2 clubs. I bet big, 2 raisers and I push all-in. They turn over Q/10 and A/2, the latter with 2 clubs. Nothing else hits and I'm busted. WTF. Who the hell calls with Q/10 like that? Then he hits a miracle flop and I'm finished. This is just so damn frustrating, one horrendous beat after another. One miracle flop after another. One idiotic play rewarded after another. This makes 12 straight tournaments I haven't cashed and just 4 in my last 32. At this point, I truly have no idea what to do to get better results. Guess I should have folded to the re-raise or something, I dunno.

FINISH: 28th place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $58.40

No comments:

Post a Comment