Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tournament #46

Win a nice pot with 2 pair early to push to $1900. Another nice pot has me up to $3000. I then flop a straight but with 2 spades on the board. I put in a nice-sized bet and get 2 callers. Turn is another spade and warning lights go off in my head when I bet again but get a big re-raise in return. I fold and the hand plays out to the river with one guy having a straight flush. Nice fold for me! I almost immediately double-up right after when I flop an ace-high flush. Shortly thereafter, I bust two players and cripple a third when my A/Q with top pair turns into an ace-high flush. That pushes me to $7500, 2nd out of 25 and I'm sniffing the chip lead for the first time in forever. Immediately lose $2500 calling an all-in with KK. Other guy has AA and flops another A for a set. But I pick up AA on the next hand and bet big. 2 callers. Flop comes 6/7/J and we are all all-in. One guy has JJ though and I'm crippled down to $100. Unbelievable luck I'm having - losing back-to-back hands with KK and AA. If that ain't typical of my luck recently. I tripled up right away to $300, just in time for the blinds to go up to $50/$100. And I'm busted. A/7 all-in, called by A/J. A/9/8 on flop, 5 on turn, nothing on river. Unreal - $7500 to nothing playing 4 hands - AA, KK, 33, A7. 21st place.

FINISH: 21st place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $58.14

No comments:

Post a Comment