Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tournament #8

Another 45-player tourney tonight. Pretty solid effort, kinda just hung around until about 15 players left. Started moving up the ranks then and found myself in 5th place at the final table. I limped with 5/5 and the flop came 10/7/5 with 2 hearts. I bet, get raised, and re-raise all-in. Other guy calls and turns over K/10 hearts so he's got a pair and a flush draw. Naturally, he turns the flush and I'm busted. Bubble boy again, 8th place. Very irritated at this finish. Sometimes you make the right play, get your money in with the best of it and still lose. Could I have just called instead of re-raising all-in? Yeah, maybe. Would I have then folded the set on the turn with the potential flush on the board? I dunno. I just know I'm pissed right now.

FINISH: 8th Place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $55.78

No comments:

Post a Comment