Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tournament #7

Hate to go to bed on such a sour night, so I've started another 45-player $.25 tournament. It's late but I'm wide awake, so why not?

Off to a much better start. Limp, then call an extra $30 with K/9 suited. Flop comes Q/10/J with 2 clubs so I've got a straight with an excellent flush draw. Bet of $120 with 2 callers in front of me, so I raise all-in. Get one caller who turns over A/Q off. He hits a Q on the turn to make me a bit nervous but a blank on the river more than doubles me to $3320. 5th out of 32 now. Raise to $200 ($25/$50 blinds) with QQ and get 2 all-in raises behind me. I call and they turn over K/J and 10/5. Hit a Q on the flop and bust 2 players. Up to $4700 now. An unbelievably bad run of cards sees me essentially fold my way to the final table where I can't catch anything to save my life. I get blinded off and end up going bust praying for a straight draw to hit. Bubble boy - 8th place, 7 places pay. Awesome.

FINISH: 8th Place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $56.03

No comments:

Post a Comment