Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tournament #94

Still time for one more tonight!

First hand I pick up A/J and raise to $60 but get a re-raise (and a caller) at $200, so I fold. Naturally I would have hit a set of Js on the river and won a big pot. Winner of the pot had A/Q for a pair of Qs so, even though I'd have won, I made the right play. Raised to $120 (6xBB) with A/K and got one caller. Flop came A/Q/7 so I bet $620, enough to put the guy all-in. He stupidly called me - with 3/3. Horrible play. So he's gone and I'm up to $2100. A/K for the third time in 4 hands and I stupidly call an all-in re-re-raise. Of course the guy has A/A. Flop is 2/3/4 to give me some hope of a split but it doesn't come. I'm down to $5. Hung around a few more hands but busted in 32nd. Horrible play on my part, no one to blame for this one but myself.

FINISH: 32nd place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $67.73

No comments:

Post a Comment