Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tournament #109

Back from the ballpark, feeling good and ready for another 45-man...

Dropped $200 early on with A/10. Flop came 9/7/x giving me four to a flush. Turn was a J giving me a straight draw too. But a K on the river kills me. Made half of it back next hand with Q/J when I turned a J. Sitting on $1430. Raised to $80 with A/K suited and get re-raised all-in after a loooong pause. I call and the guy turns over A/Q. Flop comes with a Q but 2 hearts giving me a flush draw. Turn is a K and justice prevails. I doubled to $2900 and basically busted the other guy. Pretty much held steady at $2900 before giving back $200 on a missed bluff. Currently 11th of 23. Card dead, I'm blinded down to $2200. Push all-in with A/Q for $2200, uncalled, back to $2400, 10th of 19. Just folded 2/2 to a raise and all-in in front of me. The flop? 2/K/2. Folded quads. How awesome. Would have tripled up. And just folded a set of 5s. All-in for $2200 with A/J suited, I'm called by K/Q. Q/10 on the flop leaves me rooting for him to hit 2-pair on the turn. He does and I've got a straight! The river, however, is another K, and he sucks out a full house on me. WTF. And then he has the gall to act like he made a great play. Whatever. Yeah, let's learn something from this one - yeah, right. I'm so irritated I don't even know what I placed, have to e-mail myself the tournament history. 15th place, it turns out. Man, I'm really ticked about this one.

FINISH: 15th place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $67.06

No comments:

Post a Comment