Monday, June 14, 2010

Tournament #75

Time for another 45-man...

Card dead early on - 10 hands and I've seen one flop and that was because I was in the BB unraised. Folded right after the flop on that. Make that now 14 hands. Meanwhile, 10 people have been eliminated already. I'm still doing fine but would like to pick up a pot or two here. 20th hand, I'm in the BB again, this time with J/5. Unraised so I limp. flop is A/A/2. I toss in a bet of $100 (2xBB) and other guy folds. Woohoo, first pot! Half my stack gone when I river a set of Qs - only to be beaten by a flush. Ouch. Down to $645. Short stack all-in and call in front of me when I've got A/Q in the BB. I re-raise all-in and get called. Flop is 2/2/A and I more than double up to $1645. Limp with J/7 suited and the flop gives me open end straight and flush draws. I bet $300 (pot) and no callers. Up to $1760. Min-raise in early position with K/J goes uncalled and bumps me to $2000. Another spot pot, this time with a pair of 3s after the flop, and I'm up to $2300.

Got interrupted and had to sit out, finishing in 13th place.

FINISH: 13th place
PAYOUT: $0.00
PROFIT: -$0.25
BANKROLL: $60.07

No comments:

Post a Comment